Registered Nurse Supervisor
Monday - Friday 8am-4pm ( No shift work, no weekends, no oncall)
An established and well respected aged care service provider, based on the Gold Coast. This esteemed service provider prides itself on its vibrant community setting, and service excellence. Its strong clinical governance ensures the best clinical care and support for its many delighted residents.
Reporting to the Facility Manager you will be responsible for providing excellent clinical care and nursing practices. Assessing the ongoing needs of residents and managing their care needs, whilst providing leadership and guidance to the nursing staff, ensuring best practice is maintained.
To be successful you will have the following credentials:
- Current registration with AHPRA.
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management or above essential.
- Minimum 3 years experience in aged care essential.
- Post graduate qualifications in Aged Care highly desirable.
- Current CPR certificate.
- Expert knowledge of aged care standards, the accreditation process and continuous service improvement.
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI).
- Sound knowledge of the Charter of Residents Rights and Responsibilities.
- Demonstrated computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team.
- Exemplary clinical skills with a demonstrated commitment to maintaining relevancy and currency of nursing skills and knowledge of best practice nursing.
- Demonstrated high level of written and verbal communication skills to interact with all stakeholders (staff, residents, families, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with resident centre care.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflict.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse, and centrally located on the Gold Coast. Shortlisting is underway, so to be considered please APPLY NOW and include your current resume, outlining your relevant experience, and quote job number 9688.