Get new similar jobs by email for
Registered Nurse | Primary Hea...
Do you have a passion for Indigenous Health? Contract available in regional QLD. ASAP start
We're seeking an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join a dedicated, multidisciplinary team on a contract basis. You will be working in this highly respected, Aboriginal Health service, that are dedicated to a holistic approach. You will be required to offer all aspects of medical and primary health care, some duties will include; chronic disease management, health assessments and care plans. You will be based predominately in the clinic, but may be required to assist with outreach. This position is Monday-Friday only with no after hours.
In order to be successful for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Nursing
• Aboriginal Health experience
• Ability to work autonomously, with strong clinical skills
• Driver's License
• WWCC and Criminal history check
• Current Immunisation certificate
• Salary up to $86,548 + 9.5% Super
• Heavy subsidised accommodation
• Air fares anywhere within Australia
• Fantastic introduction program
To apply for this great opportunity, simply click apply now or alternatively call Rosie Jackson today on 07 3171 2929 for a friendly and confidential chat.