Get new similar jobs by email for
Registered ICU, ED, HDU Nurses
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses with recent ICU, ED, HD experience for Advance, Day by Day and Contract bookings!
Medical Staff is a National ISO 9001 Accredited Nursing Agency with offices throughout Australia. Being in operation for almost a decade, Medical Staff specialises in the recruitment and placement of Nursing Staff, in Private and Public Hospitals, Aged Care Facilities, Retirement Villages, Private Clinics, Universities, Schools and Medical Surgeries.
In this role, you will be expected to promote positive health outcomes whilst working in a multi-disciplinary environment and required to show leadership skills and embrace change in co-ordination and delivery of different tasks in consultation with other health professionals.
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
• Valid Australian Working VISA however we do offer sponsorships for the right candidate
• Current registration with AHPRA with no restrictions
• Minimum 2 years recent experience
• Current Police Check
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with a wide variety of people
Medical Staff Members benefit from:
• Flexible hours
• Excellent hourly rate
• Free Uniform
• Free Annual mandatory training available via ANF
To be part of an organisation that is committed to Healthcare and in making a difference in the medical environment, please apply today or contact Helen on Phone: 02 9966 5000 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.