Recruitment Resourcer (Ideal for graduates)
Aviation Labour Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to be based in Aviation Labour Group's Brisbane Head Office. The prime responsibility of the role is to manage the candidate database, to ensure that ALG is able to source suitable candidates at short notice. This is achieved through the formulation and implementation of candidate search and selection activities and methodology to achieve a consistent quality outcome. This role will work closely with Account Managers to ensure high quality service delivery, respect for stakeholder's interest and ongoing adherence to WHS legislation. To succeed in this role you will need to be competitive, motivated, determined and resilient
No experience is required, just the right attitude, a great work ethic, ability to take initiative and an interest in aviation.
Since 2004 Aviation Labour Group has established itself as a leader in the recruitment of Aviation personnel in casual, contract and permanent placements across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. ALG has developed recruitment procedures that are fully accredited to the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems standard. Through our expert recruiters ALG can provide staffing solutions to all departments and required skill sets in the Aviation Industry.
Company Mission: To be recognised by our customers as the most competitive recruitment supplier to the aviation industry through excellence in consultation, responsiveness, accuracy and compliance.
Company Vision: "To be the first choice in recruitment and supply of labour for the global aviation industry"
Solution, Professionalism, Interaction, Results, Integrity & Team
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage applicant sourcing activities including but not limited to place and manage job advertisements.
- Match candidates to job orders and prepare short listed candidates for presentation to the Account Manager to float through to relevant clients.
- Update and maintain the recruitment database and save all required recruitment documentation for audit and compliance purposes.
- Maintain awareness of competitive trends and activities, and take action as appropriate to mitigate threats.
- Build, maintain and enhance professional relationships with customers to achieve quality recruitment outcomes. And ensure customer expectations are met in terms of time and quality.
- Qualify candidates through methods, including but not limited to interview, obtain and complete relevant documentation, reference check and induction, to match candidates to customer job requirements.
- Maintain a positive, welcoming and friendly relationship with colleagues, contractors and employees. All communication with internal staff, candidates and customers must be positive, constructive and professional.
- Work safely; following all ALG work health and safety policies and procedures; and maintaining awareness on any WH&S issues. When aware of any unsafe work condition and or equipment, immediate report is required.
- Ensure consultation takes place with employees; particularly on any workplace changes which have a WH&S component.
- Ability to relate with and work with people in a positive manner.
- Demonstrated skills in managing customer relationships.
- An appreciation and basic level of understanding of the Quality Management System and Business processes. And their importance to the smooth operation of the business.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of recruitment databases, preferable web-based; and an intermediate knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and to use time management tools including MS Outlook and diaries.
- Experience and proven ability to carry out recruitment tasks in an accurate and timely manner. Working knowledge of employment law
EDUCATION AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS
Ideally degree qualified, and/or appropriate industry experience/training.
For any queries regarding this position, please contact Joanna Huang on +61 7 3860 4747