Full time role on a corporate client account
Part of our Global Workplace Solutions business line
Fantastic Circular Quay location
At CBRE, our people enjoy the opportunity of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
We have a newly created opportunity for a Receptionist/ Guest Relations Specialist to work within a key client account. This role is responsible for the coordination of the reception desk, guest services and facilities requests for the client.
This is a team focused role that will give you the opportunity to bring your five-star service experience to the corporate world. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing incoming telephone calls and ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Meet and greet all clients and visitors and maintain the reception area
- Ensure all deliveries are directed to the appropriate person
- Liaise with contractors for maintenance requests
- Assist and maintain compliance of OH&S standards in the workplace
- Provide administrative support as advised
- Facilitating early and late functions occasionally when required outside of normal business hours.
To be successful in this position you will have experience in a similar reception position, with strong communication skills. You will have a calm persona and strong organisational skills with the ability to manage a busy workflow and meet deadlines. You will be client focused with strong attention to detail and be able to build strong relationships with both external clients and internal staff.
The reception is open 7:30am until 6pm so flexibility in hours is required depending on your shift.