Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney. With more than A$4.4 billion worth of annualised sales, Boral has around 12,000 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites including joint ventures.
Boral require a Receptionist to provide efficient, professional and courteous reception services at our new North Ryde office. At the first point of contact with Boral, this position is a key interface between internal and external customers, staff and visitors.
Key duties of this position include
- Management of a busy switchboard, receive, direct and relay telephone messages
- Greet visitors and announce arrival to relevant Boral contact
- Sign in visitors, issue visitor badges and ensure visitors are inducted to site
- Manage visitor car park and site access
- Coordinate courier services
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information
- Assist with purchasing of office supplies
- Provide administration, mailroom and facilities support
Skills and experience
- Previous Reception experience in a large scale organisation
- Switchboard experience preferably using Cisco Finesse technology
- Advanced verbal and written communication
- Experience coordinating people and building requirements
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Driven to provide superior customer service
This position will initially commence in Prospect then relocate to North Ryde in April. Upon our relocation, we will be conveniently located next to North Ryde train station and based within a dynamic business campus.
If you are interested in this position please press APPLY or visit: