- Join a leading construction materials company
- Employment stability - permanent full-time position
In order to meet the current demands and predicted future growth of our business, we are seeking to employ an Account Manager for our northern Brisbane region to service the Q-Crete business. Based in one of our North Brisbane Q-Crete plants, this position is responsible for establishing new business, maintaining existing customer accounts and maximising sales opportunities in the region.
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by identifying and satisfying customers' needs through pro-active customer contact
- Prepare proposals for customers for the purpose of maintaining existing accounts and securing new business
- Develop and implement sales and pricing strategies
- Prepare and follow up Quotes and RFI's
- Manage tenders and price submissions to ensure risk is mitigated and opportunities identified
- Undertake market intelligence on customers, competitors and industry
- Ensure that business activities are conducted within the Company's safety/compliance polices
- Identify and implement growth strategies, and
- Complete all administration duties as required including data entry into the CRM system.
- A strong business acumen and previous experience of industry processes, account management processes and sales management tools
- Proven sales results
- A professional, energetic and enthusiastic approach backed up by hands on experience in a similar role or industry
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) and negotiating skills
- Ability to identify, analyse and appropriately price/mitigate contractual risk
- Ability to manage and develop customer relationships
- Personal drive and results orientation, and
- A current driver's licence.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work in the northern Brisbane region
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Q-Crete is a quality oriented company delivering Premix Concrete across greater Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Q-Crete and differentiates itself from other premix concrete suppliers, by providing a high quality product with professional, personalised service. Q-Crete is a 100% owned subsidiary of Boral Ltd. Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With more than A$4.4 billion worth of annualised sales, Boral has around 12,000 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites including joint ventures. Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard and timber. Boral primarily serves customers in the building and construction industries with operations concentrated in three key geographical markets - Australia, the USA and Asia.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply.