Get new similar jobs by email for
Public Affairs Officer (PAO2)
Our federal government client is looking for you, to give you an opportunity in the areas that matter to all of us
Your new role will give you the opportunity to help develop a long term communications career within the APS or gain invaluable knowledge in your personal journey.
Your new duties will include but are not limited to:
• Deliverance of high quality communications and media advice
• Developing and maintaining valuable stake holder and client relationships
• Supporting high quality communications strategies and public relations
• Proactively working to provide daily media handling issues and management.
• Writing, editing, reviewing documents of the highest quality
• Providing long term communications strategies for national campaigns
For you to excel in your new role you will have:
• at least 2 years of APS 6 communications experience
• a high degree of resilience, motivation, leadership and communication skills
• Passion for social policy, media and the Australian people
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in communications, journalism, marketing or related practical experience
• The ability to work collaboratively across a diverse range of communications fields including speeches, social media and public awareness campaigns
The Federal Government needs YOU!
If this is the role for you, APPLY NOW and continue on towards your APS career.
If you’re looking to take a step forward in your personal journey, send us your CV today!
Please apply by quoting No. 1B/08570 online at jobs.au.hudson.com.
Enquiries can be made to Jacob Irwin on (02) 6229 1504 at Hudson Business Support in our Canberra office. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.