Get new similar jobs by email for
Public Affairs Officer (APS6)
Our federal government client is looking for you! An experienced public affairs officer with a knack for communications strategies and campaigns.
Your new roles will present you the opportunity to help make lasting change for the well-being of all Australians.
Your new duties will include but are not limited to:
• Deliverance of high quality communications and media advice
• Developing and maintaining valuable stake holder and client relationships
• Supporting high quality communications strategies and public relations
• Proactively working to provide daily media handling issues and management.
For you to excel in your new role you will have:
• At least 2 years of APS 6 communications experience
• A high degree of resilience, motivation, leadership and communication skills
• Passion for social policy, media and the Australian people
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in communications, journalism, marketing or related practical experience
• The ability to work collaboratively across a diverse range of communications fields including speeches, social media and public awareness campaigns
Have I got your attention? Great!
If these positions have your name written all over them, APPLY NOW and unlock the next door on your APS career.
If you’re looking to take a step forward in your personal journey, send us your CV today!
Please apply by quoting No. 1A/11984 online at jobs.au.hudson.com.
Enquiries can be made to Jacob Irwin on (02) 6229 1504 at Hudson Marketing & Communications in our Canberra office. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.