Get new similar jobs by email for
PSD-AS Administration Officer
MAX Solutions is committed to improving the lives of others. Providing employment, health, training and humanitarian services in more than 250 locations around Australia, MAX Solutions invests strongly in the development of our people. We foster strong relationships between staff, clients and the community and are driven to make a difference.
Assessments Australia is contracted to provide the Assessment Service for the Program for Students with Disabilities (PSD-AS) for the Victorian Department of Education and Training. Staff and contractor assessors conduct cognitive and speech pathology assessments in state government schools to ascertain eligibility to apply for support under the Program for Students with Disabilities (PSD).
The PSD-AS processes referrals for assessment from government schools and allocates assessors as appropriate to conduct assessments in schools in a professional manner that reflects best practice. High quality reports are written that meet the needs of various stakeholder groups, especially schools and families of the students assessed.
The Program for Students with Disabilities Assessment Service (PSD-AS) is a state-wide assessment service that delivers cognitive and language assessments to students with probable disabilities on behalf of the Department of Education and Training (DET). The primary function of the PSD-AS Administration Officer is to support the Team Leader and Program Manager to ensure successful delivery of the program through assisting with workflow and administrative team tasks that allow for program KPIs to be met.
* Engage in all aspects of the receipt and processing of PSD-AS enquiries and referrals
* Understand the broad requirements and Key Performance Indicators of the project
* Assist the PSD-AS Program Manager and other project areas as required
* Be part of a team driven approach to strive for constant improvement and in identifying opportunities and mechanisms for refinement across the life of the program.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* A strong service orientation to ensure quality outcomes for all stakeholders
* Good time management
* Excellent attention to detail
* A desire to join an established and performance driven team
* The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
* High level administration and customer service skills
* Ability to prioritise, plan and organise workflow to tight timeframes, handle multiple tasks and be flexible with changing priorities
* Proven high level IT literacy, particularly in common applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Ability to explain complex processes to a broad range of stakeholders
* Diligence in providing support and follow up to clients and stakeholder groups.
* Administration experience in an environment with clearly stated performance targets.
* None specified.
At MAX, we don’t just integrate diversity, we value it – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our people. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage People with Disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, Mature Aged Workers and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please submit your application online. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email email@example.com before you submit your application.