Project Manager - Systems Assurance - Asset Management - Maximo - ISO (12207) standards - Application/ System Development - Melbourne
Systems Assurance Project Manager/ Lead required for a long term contract to project manage the delivery of a complex integrated computer system. You will manage activities to ensure that the system is fit for purpose.
- Understand your scope and method (ICT Mgt Plan)
- Be the SME for the Project's requirements
- Manage any formal Changes to the Functional and Allocated Baseline initiated for your Project
- Organise all activities required to get the Technical Reviews created, reviewed and approved
- Manage your stakeholders' participation in the elaboration of the Requirements to Interface Design Document level for your Project
- Manage your stakeholders' participation in the preparation for, and execution of, System Qualification Testing
- Create & own the Transfer to Service Plan for your Project
- Provide regular project updates
- Experience with large scale development projects
- System engineering application to system development experience: particularly following ISO 12207 (or ISO 15288) standards
- Significant and proven IT Project Management experience
- Strong collaboration and commercial management skills.
- Ability to conceptualise and think creatively, deal with people at all levels in the organisation and provide business guidance in workshops
- Persuasive, patient & professional manner
- Strong time management & organisation skills
To be considered, please hit "apply now" with the latest version of your CV.