Get new similar jobs by email for
Our client is a top performing Project Management Consultancy specialising in residential, banking, education and commercial sectors. They are a progressive company with a dynamic and professional team that works hard to deliver excellent results for their clients every time. They are now looking for another Project Manager to join their team.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of your assigned projects on time and within the clients budget. Working with the client through the project life cycle, providing support and advisory services your duties will include but not exclusive to;
• Program Management
• Strategic Risk Management
• Project Scope Definition
• Business Case Development & Feasibility Studies
• Tender Reviews and Analysis
• Stakeholder management and Client Liaison
• Value Management and contracts administration Duties
To be considered for this position we are looking for someone with either client side experience working with a Developer or within a Project Management Consultancy. You will also have;
• Tertiary Qualifications in either Property, Construction Engineering, Project Management or Valuations
• A minimum of 2-3 years post graduate industry experience
• A thorough understanding of the Development process with proven project delivery experience within either residential, commercial or retail / hospitality
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer skills and high attention to detail
You will be provided with an excellent salary package and the opportunity to work with one of Melbourne's most sought after consultancies currently in the marketplace.
To apply simply click on the link or send your CV to email@example.com or to confidentially discuss this and other opportunities we have within Development or Client Side Project Management contact Monique Assaw on 03 8535 3100 / 0421 604 838.
Design and Build specialises in recruitment for the Mining, Construction & Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both jobseekers and employers alike.