- Initial 6 month contract paying from $900/day | QLD Health
- South Bank Location | Cerner | Prince2 | Project Manager - Multiple position
- Digital Hospital and Health Service | Millennium FirstNet and CareDelivery
Our client, a large complex hospital, has commenced a digital portfolio of work programs and are currently seeking to engage 2 x Project Managers for initial 6 month contracts.
A summary of the programs they are currently seeking PM’s for is as follows;
- Digital Hospital and Health Service
- Performance and Sustainability
Our ideal applicant will be skilled in the following:
- Proven experience in the delivery of large scale complex IM/ICT program/project(s), preferably in the health care industry
- Experience in or knowledge of the Cerner Millennium FirstNet and CareDelivery functionality
- Experience in or knowledge of application integration methods and middleware technologies
- Proven stakeholder relationship management skills to support effective business change, including the ability to initiate relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Facilitate the appropriate governance structure and provide support to the sponsor & steering committee
- Manage an appropriate relationship with vendors/providers, including monitor of contract
- Develop & manage project controls such as budget, schedule, risk / issues, scope and benefits management
- Ensure effective business change management is in place to support the project deployment
- Plan with other PMs and Digital Delivery Office to allocate shared resources across projects and contribute to whole of office scheduling and monitoring
- Expertise in, and application of, appropriate project management methodologies (preferably PRINCE2), and an ability to promote and provide advice on the use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools
- Proven excellent negotiation, consultation, facilitation and effective written and oral communication skills for use in a complex project environment
- Proven experience in leading, managing and mentoring an effective multi-disciplinary team
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18717. Please call Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344 should you wish to discuss.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.