Files can be up to 500KB for file types .pdf .doc .docx .rtf .txt
Enter your email address below to receive jobs like this sent to your email.
# Senior Manager, Project Assurance
* **Growing team** * **Flexible working environment** * **Opportunity to work across a range of clients and industries**
PwC is a firm committed to collaboration and strong relationships that help our clients and our people realise their ambitions. Well known for our technical excellence, we are a firm brimming with energetic and inspirational people who want to build a diverse and enduring career in a progressive, global network.
Due to opportunities within our Canberra Transformation Confidence team, we require an experienced candidate to drive growth around our program assurance and advisory services in Canberra. This team provides high value program and project expertise to clients, helping them manage the risks and realise the benefits from transformational project delivery.
As part of this role you will be engaged on some of the highest profile and highest risk projects and programs. The work we do, provides comfort to Project Directors and Sponsors that their projects are managing key risks and are set up for success.
The service is growing rapidly and will provide the successful candidate an opportunity to build strong networks with a diverse range of high profile clients across government and other industry sectors. The person appointed to this role will work closely with the project assurance capability leader to ensure both project delivery and continued growth of the business, and an opportunity to apply and broaden their skills and knowledge across multiple industries.
The ideal candidate for the Canberra team will be a Senior Manager with a strong cross-sector background, a successful track record in project delivery and project/quality assurance, an ability to delve into detail and a passion for service improvement. As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that clients key project risks are identified and ensuring engagements are effectively managed. You will also play an active role in client development, shaping the strategic direction of the business and coaching the junior members of the team.
* Prior experience in project delivery and project assurance
* A minimum of 8 years of experience delivering and/or assessing major transformation initiatives, working with executive, management and clinical stakeholders
* Strong practical knowledge of project and program management methodologies, systems and tools
* Ability to investigate the detail of a project/program, and be able to determine if the project is likely to succeed. You should be able to conduct and lead detailed 'deep dives' of specific areas of risk
* Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, with the ability to write clear, concise and incisive reports.
* Strong team and leadership skills
* Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
* Ability to verbally present findings to senior level stakeholders
* Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, both agile and waterfall, preferably with PMP, MSP, AGILE, PRINCE2 or similar certification
The successful candidate will have the confidence to operate in a fast paced and demanding environment without compromising quality. A client centric approach and ability to create and operate in a highly collaborative team will also be critical. For the right person the position presents an excellent opportunity to play a key role in driving the growth of our Transformation Confidence team.
In return PwC offers a career built on variety of experiences, access to leadership and recognition aligned to our values and behaviours. You will benefit from a network of skilled coaching champions committed to ensuring each and every interaction is an opportunity to learn, challenge, reframe and innovate, giving you the opportunity to build a career you value.
Were one of the worlds leading professional services firms, with a global network across 158 countries. We help our clients to assess performance and improve the way they work, contributing our skills and expertise to help solve some of the biggest challenges facing our society. Our clients range from start-ups to the largest global organisations, governments and other not-for- profit organisations. The breadth of our offering means that interesting and varied work is always available, and our teams support this by ensuring that each and every interaction is an opportunity to learn, challenge, reframe and innovate
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. This is why were committed to conversations about flexibility that work for you and our clients. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business. http://www.pwc.com.au/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion
Ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? Apply online now.