We are looking for a strong Program Director to lead and manage complex multiple-stream projects for this Government department
The Program Director will drive decision making on investment in strategic and tactical projects, prioritize delivery against business needs, manage dependencies across the portfolio, remove scope ambiguity and duplication, establish the ITSM project roadmap, and apply standard governance in-line with the delivery framework.
- To successfully deliver the MITWFY SIAM stream working with agencies, service providers and IT Service Delivery
- Establish effective project management practices to improve project efficiencies, manage risk & minimise business impact (scope, budget, resource, risk management etc.) across the transport portfolio
- Assess all in-flight & pipeline ITSM projects and establish prioritized roadmap for the next 12 months
- Identify and manage duplication and/or gaps in scope and agree priorities and plans to close.
- Align project teams towards a common objective and remove ambiguity
- Establish effective collaboration across the portfolio, ITSD & Agency teams. Drive out common approaches to solutions
- Build customer confidence in our ability to deliver and meet their needs through planning, deliver and engagement with key stakeholders
- Identify & manage key dependencies (in/out) across the portfolio
- Has extensive experience (>10 years) in running an IT service delivery function at scale and understands the requirement to deliver on customer experience.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills with an ability to negotiate outcomes across diverse stakeholders
- Has a demonstrable track record in delivering on Service Management improvement projects as a Service Management leader or a project/program leader
- Comprehensive knowledge of vendor management practices, including commercial, financial and negotiation experience
For more information call Natalie on 8296 9823