Get new similar jobs by email for
Professional Capability Manage...
BT Financial Group aims “to be one of the world’s great companies, helping our customers, people and communities and people to prosper and grow”. Our mission is to earn all of our customers’ wealth business.
Overview of Business
BT Financial Group (BTFG) is the wealth management arm of the Westpac Group. Advice & Private Wealth, is the premier relationship business within BTFG, focused on enabling our customers to achieve their financial goals through the accumulation, management and protection of personal wealth. BT Financial Advice, is part of Advice & Private Wealth.
About the Team
BT Financial Advice’s (BTFA) 2020 aspiration is to “help more Australians and more customers who value relationships and comprehensive personal advice to achieve their best future”. Our aspiration is aligned to BT Advice’s objective of “More advice to more Australians, more advice to more Customers”.
The role purpose
Reporting into the Practice Management team, this position is accountable for but not limited to:
Quality of advice:
• To improve the quality of advice and customer experience of BT Advice customers
• To reduce the cancellation and rework rate through paraplanning and CAA checks.
• To reduce the occurrence of Good Value Claims and complaints through improving the quality of advice provided
• To increase the professionalism of advice in the application of best interest duty and advice theory.
• To significantly contribute to the quality and holistic nature of advice provided by Financial Planners
Technical Excellence and skills
• To act as a specialist coach to work with selected advisers and groups of planners to expand and sharpen technical skills
• To partner and work with the BTFA transformation team and advice coaches for increased adviser capability and skill and implementation of key changes and strategic transformation activities
• To coordinate with other specialist providers in the BT group to improve individual adviser skills and knowledge
• To follow through training with our external APL product providers, through our partnership program with the intent being to improve individual adviser skills and knowledge
You will have ideally held a position of a Senior Financial Planner, Advice Compliance Manager or similar. You will have Degree and a minimum of Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (ADFP) qualifications. You will have solid project management and coaching skills as well as full knowledge of FOFA compliant advice requirements. Your ability to work independently and have deep technical advice knowledge and skills which, will be critical to your success in this role.
When you join Westpac Group you’ll become part of one team striving to reach our vision to be one of the world’s greatest companies. Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility.
Westpac has been recognised as an Employer of Choice for Women (EOWA) by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility.