- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Fixed Term contract
- 2/1 roster flying out of Adelaide
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials Company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Why join Holcim?
- Both personal and professional develop opportunities
- Long term career paths in a global market leader
- A culture focused the recognition of effort and rewards for results
- Generous salary package include corporate bonus structure
Further to this, offer here is:
About the role
- A permanent role in the world's largest building materials company
- A close knit team and a inclusive culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Reporting to the Plant Supervisor, you will be accountable for ensuring the mixing, inspection and delivery of premixed concrete is carried out in a manner which promotes quality and reliability of the product. About you
- Experience driving heavy rigid trucks preferably in a built up environment
- Strong commitment to safety, health & environmental responsibilities
- HR (Heavy Rigid) licence is essential
- Loader operating experience is beneficial
- Previous experience batching concrete
- Previous experience in concrete industry is advantageous
- Customer service focus
- Strong communication skills
If you feel you have the right experience please apply now!
For more information about this and other opportunities visit: http://www.holcim.com.au/careers.html