We have an excitingopportunity for a Product Specialist to join a highly reputable globalorganisation for four days/week (negotiable), with flexible workingarrangements. The Product Specialist actively supports the Plan ManagersBusiness line to maximise value from a suite of existing products; most notablyits online applications. The role is responsible for the day to day managementof existing online products through optimisation and enhancement, monitoringand reporting, configuration and issue investigation.
This role is responsible for a key online applicationthat is critical to the successful engagement of Computershare’s Plan Managers’clients and their employee participants. The role supports and works with otherProduct Managers to deliver product initiatives that meet business objectives.
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of the product / services suite
- Conducts market research activities including identifying new product information, market trends, market intelligence, competitors information and competing products
- Monitors products and produces relevant reports that add value by assisting decision making and forecasting
- Supports our products and online platforms
- Supports the product manager by:
- oextracting/manipulating data;
- oreviewing requirements specifications;
- oconducting UAT; and
- oproducing project/product related documentation
- Maintains product roadmaps, sets meetings with strategic stakeholders
- Considers and makes recommendations for product modification, marketing promotion and internal communications, forecasting, product positioning, pricing strategies to ensure product profitability
- Works with the project office (PMO) to ensure effective and efficient delivery of product initiatives, on time and within budget
- Ensures campaign proposal templates are current and available for client relations teams to access
- Liaises with the business, operations and technology teams to ensure all elements of the campaign are working efficiently
Tosucceed in this position you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in effectively managing products or processes
- Experience in the ongoing managementand maintenance of existing services, including testing, implementation andtraining
- The ability to effectively manage multipleprojects simultaneously
- The ability to be highly collaborativeand work effectively in a group environment
- Understanding and experience of theproduct lifecycle, including requirements gathering and review, UAT andplanning impact on product management initiatives
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Technologypreferred but not essential
- Professional/ industry association membership desirable
For more information relating tothis position, please contact Thai Ngo on 03 9415 5271 or to apply, click onthe apply button and follow the application process.
We want every person who joinsour team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We see diversityas a source of strength - the more perspectives we have, the better equippedwe’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We believe inequality for everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender identity, race,religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Computershare may conduct acriminal background check on applicants subject to current legislation.
|CERTAINTY | INGENUITY | ADVANTAGE |