- Challenge yourself in this fast paced, fun environment
- Fantastic career development within a large team
- Great salary and benefits on offer
As the product flow planner you will work closely with Supply Chain, Demand Planning, International Supply Chain and all the Merchandise teams. You will get the opportunity to be part of the exciting new Online Vendor Booking system which will be rolled out in the next 4 months and learn about the true end to end stock process within Target.
Areas you will Influence:
- Consolidate and report on stock flow across the business, allowing clear visibility to all internal stakeholders.
- Key influence to agreed stock targets across the RDC range
- Influence on right product in local RDC’s
- Coordinate the volume flow with Supply Chain and Stores (including events, roster changes)
- Support the RDC Range Review Transition.
- Facilitate the flow of information between Merchandise, Demand Planning & Supply Chain
- Develop the common understanding of volume challenges and support resolutions cross functionality
- Provide volume visibility based on facts
- Facilitate the launch of the online vendor booking system across our supplier and carrier base.
- Ongoing support to approve booking exceptions and manage stock flow in line with business requirements.
Key skills and experience required:
- Advanced Excel use and reporting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Lateral Thinking and Problem Solving
- Ability to build strong working relationships to achieve objectives
- Strong commercial acumen
- Problem Solving skills
- Strong understanding of our customer
- Experience in Supply Chain or Logistics will be highly regarded.
- While experience in planning / ordering / allocation is highly desirable, a minimum of 5+ years retail experience is required
- Be highly detailed in analysing stock movement / required inventory levels against targets across apparel lines
- A detailed working understanding of the critical path in Target and the data required to support these processes
- Be able to build strong stakeholder relationships to ensure all parties are kept up to date and aligned with the changes to product flow.
- Exclusive Team member discounts at Target and other Wesfarmers Limited businesses such as Kmart, Coles & Officeworks
- Option to support various charities or actively participate in community initiatives or sponsorship
- Variety of financial, wellness and corporate partner discount programs
- Well established and highly regarded reward and recognition program
- Opportunity for eligible employees to salary sacrifice Wesfarmers shares
Target values diversity and we pride ourselves on representing the diverse and multicultural communities of which we are a part.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by a Recruitment team member.