- Western Suburbs Location
- $70K + super
- Fast-paced environment
- Living in or close to the Western Suburbs of Melbourne?
- Looking for a new challenge as a Procurement Officer?
- Seeking exposure to the Energy industry?
Providing an exceptional service to clients in the Western and Northern regions of Melbourne, our client is a major player in the energy industry currently seeking a Procurement Officer.
As the Procurement Officer you will play a key part in transactionally supporting the procurement function and strategy, whilst driving efficiencies and improvements.
To do this, you will be required to:
- Process purchase orders in a timely and effective manner to ensure internal KPIs are achieved
- Manage an extremely high workload with changing priorities
- Liaise cross functionally with internal departments to ensure all stakeholders’ requirements are met
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise a varying workload with minimum supervision
- Be responsible for supply chain management and procurement planning
As an assertive individual you will thrive in this highly productive procurement environment amidst a high-performing team. With a background in procurement support, you will ideally also have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in purchasing, procurement, or inventory management
- Advanced skills and knowledge in SAP and MS Office
- Advanced data handling and analysis skills
- First class communication skills in order to influence and liaise with all internal departments and external suppliers
- Live in (or be close to) the Western suburbs of Melbourne
- In return for your skills and experience, our client is offering $70k + super. You will be given exposure to the Australian energy industry and have a chance to liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders in this fast-changing market. In addition, you will be empowered to drive your own performance with a high degree of autonomy.
Like to know more? Please submit your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Anderson in our Melbourne office on 03 9623 6710.