Sophisticated Private Client Advisor firm with a national presence seeks an experienced Senior Advisor to join the team based in Adelaide.
My client is a prestigious and highly impressive Private Client Advisory firm with a great brand name incorporating high performing individuals as part of the team.
Currently due to growth a brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Financial Planner / Private Client Advisor (client focused) to join the team on a permanent basis based in the Adelaide CBD offices. This role will inherit a book of well looked after HNW clients.
Key Duties include:
- Develop relationships with existing clients and provide strategic quality advice offering a client centric approach
- Prepare investment and strategic holistic advice to HNW clients (retirees and pre-retirees mainly)
- Maintain high level compliance standards
- Identify opportunities and provide holistic wealth advice to customers with complex wealth needs
- Being seen as a trusted adviser and driving the profitability across a portfolio of HNW customers
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands
- Commissions are based on client retention and compliance (little focus on revenue target)
- Highly ethical Senior Financial Planner / Private Client Adviser with proven ability of working relationships providing sophisticated financial advice to HNW clients
- ADFS and/or CFP Qualifed
- Tertiary Qualifications ideally
- Solid technical advising knowledge
- Team Player
- Client centric focussed
To be considered for this opportunity confidentially please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or email@example.com