- Generous Remuneration on offer
- Well Known Aged Care and NDIS Provider
- Full Time Permanent Opportunity
AHPRA REGISTERED PHYSIOTHERAPIST REQUIRED NEW GRADUATES WELCOME TO APPLY
- Newcastle Area, NSW
- Mid North Coast, NSW
- Wollongong, NSW
- Sydney, NSW
- South Sydney, NSW
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Reporting to the Clinical Coordinator, the Residential Physiotherapist will be responsible for the effective provision of high quality services and health promotion activities through individual assessment, treatments and ongoing support with clients to ensure quality health outcomes are achieved and maximize ACFI claiming.
- Effective delivery of Residential Physiotherapist and health promotion services to Clients
- Understand the unique needs of each Client while acting as an advocate to assist individuals make informed decisions about their health.
- Conduct Client assessments to determine individual capabilities and apply professional expertise to maximise independence and quality of life including regular reviews.
- Complete Chronic Disease Management Program in line with Enhanced Primary Care regulations.
- Undertake any other initiatives as directed by manager.
- As a member of the multidisciplinary team you will be responsible for initiating new services and opportunities for growth in accordance with the strategic direction
- Initiate opportunities to develop new and innovative programs for continual improvement of services for Clients.
- Work closely with and support to the Manager to maintain a continuity of services for Clients.
- Participate in continuous professional development in consultation with Clinical Coordinator.
- Allied Health Qualification (Bachelor of Applied Science in Physiotherapy )
- Current AHPRA Registration
- New Grads more than welcome
- Willingness to learn (Excellent support provided)
- Driven and motivated to achieve the best outcome for your patients
- Own transport and valid drivers licence
- Valid police check
If you would like to learn more about the position or any general questions please call Pierre Ymalay on 0405 676 687 or alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 1800 GO 2 ACM (46-2-226)
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
Email: email@example.com OR
click on the 'Apply for this job' button below.