- ASAP START!
- Well known company in the industry.
- Full Time Permanent
AHPRA REGISTERED PHYSIOTHERAPIST REQUIRED NEW GRADUATES WELCOME TO APPLY
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Reporting to the Clinical Coordinator, the Residential Physiotherapist will be responsible for the effective provision of high quality services and health promotion activities through individual assessment, treatments and ongoing support with clients to ensure quality health outcomes are achieved and maximize ACFI claiming.
- Effective delivery of Residential Physiotherapist and health promotion services to Clients
- Understand the unique needs of each Client while acting as an advocate to assist individuals make informed decisions about their health.
- Conduct Client assessments to determine individual capabilities and apply professional expertise to maximise independence and quality of life including regular reviews.
- Complete Chronic Disease Management Program in line with Enhanced Primary Care regulations.
- Undertake any other initiatives as directed by manager.
- As a member of the multidisciplinary team you will be responsible for initiating new services and opportunities for growth in accordance with the strategic direction
- Initiate opportunities to develop new and innovative programs for continual improvement of services for Clients.
- Work closely with and support to the Manager to maintain a continuity of services for Clients.
- Participate in continuous professional development in consultation with Clinical Coordinator.
- Allied Health Qualification (Bachelor of Applied Science in Physiotherapy )
- Current AHPRA Registration
- New Grads more than welcome
• Interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with a diverse range of customers in age, culture, fitness histories and other backgrounds.
• Possess a customer service focus and understanding the unique needs of each client and respond appropriately.
• Desire to achieve organisational goals in line with a clear overall vision through planning, managing performance, motivating people and role modelling desired behaviours.
• High degree of initiative with the capacity to formulate new ideas.
• The ability to work cooperatively within a team environment.
• Good administrative and organisational skills including competency in relevant computing requirements.
• Demonstrated understanding of the Ageing process and associated medical conditions with a rehabilitation focus.
• Experience within a multidisciplinary Allied Health team.
• Working within the Fitness environment (D)
• ACFI experience (D)
Contact Lem on email@example.com OR call 0406 085 337
Tel: 1800 GO 2 ACM (46-2-226)
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
click on the 'Apply for this job' button below.