- an exceptionally well managed business, a genuine leading supplier of diversified ICT technology solutions to SMEs & Corporates
- delivers first class client service
- boasts an excellent working culture where collaboration drives success
- starting in the workshop, this role has plenty of room to grow, moving out into the field delivering technical service and support to clients
- you will receive training in the areas of the product suite you may not be familiar with
- surrounded by exceptional people, you will learn a lot and advance both your skills and career
- ideally have previous experience as a Photocopier Technician - however with the right qualifications / relatable industry experience this is not completely imperative
- are a people person, who enjoys solving problems, interacting with clients and being part of a team
- have the commercial acumen to spot opportunities when going about your work
- can quickly pick up new product knowledge / information
If this sounds like a role for you, and you believe you meet all of the above criteria, hit APPLY NOW, attach your resume and we will be in touch for a confidential discussion.
Please note, your application will be treated in strict confidence.
This is a career move you will be glad you made.