- Temporary to Permanent
- CBD Location
- Sales Environment
- Business Services
Our CBD based client is looking for an energetic, friendly, pro-active and performance driven Personal Assistant to join the team supporting a wide range of clientele. This role is unlike any other, requiring a highly experienced Personal Assistant with a strong exposure to the sales environment with the motivation to hit and exceed KPI’s.
As a Personal Assistant your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support the work of the diverse Client base
- Diary and email management
- Agenda Preparation
- Minute taking
- Travel Organisation
- General secretarial duties
- General Administration
You consistently demonstrate:
- Understanding of a target driven work-style
- Passion to exceed targets
- Capacity to provide a high level of executive support, including excellent organisational skills and diary management
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and build effective business relationships
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Sound judgement, initiative and the capacity to deal with sensitive issues in a professional and confidential manner.
- A proactive customer-focused approach and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment as required.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt and prioritise tasks
- Fantastic salary and bonus structure
- Loyalty and longevity is highly rewarded
- Brilliant offices views
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sean Graham on 08 9215 9514