- Immediate start
- Temp assignment with a view to perm
- Inner City location
Our client is a longstanding reputable Australian construction business. We are looking for an experienced Payroll & Accounts Payable Officer to join their finance team.
- Responsible for preparing, verifying, coding and processing weekly payment runs.
- Managing purchase orders
- Chasing approvals for payment from internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for filing and scanning of all relevant documents as well as timely retrieval where necessary.
- Weekly Payroll run.
- Proven experience in an accounts payable environment with ideally experience with CSSP or Jobpac software HIGHLY desireable.
- High attention to detail and the positive attitude.
- Excellent customer service, and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively as a member of a small team and to work with minimal supervision.
Immediate start so please apply or call Paul Bui on 9699 2880.