Great brand. Great team. Great rewards. Great opportunities.
- Share your passion for automotive with one of Australasia's favourite retailers
- Enjoy great financial rewards within a flexible work environment
- Work with the products you love alongside a dynamic team
Fuel your passion and drive your career at Australasia's leading automotive retail brand
SUPERCHEAP AUTO GUNGAHLIN is seeking the next talented member of our passionate and energetic team. You will be a valued contributor to our store, bringing experience gained from previous fast-paced roles. Supercheap Auto offers a dynamic and flexible team environment with great financial incentives and a clear pathway to ongoing career opportunities.
About the role:
As a member of our dynamic retail team you will be an actively involved in our success, showing outstanding performance in the following areas:
- Customer service – offering solutions and in-store experiences that inspire our customers to live their passion
- Merchandising – boosting store sales through refill and store presentation
- Teamwork – Work with your team to achieve the stores goals and objectives together
- Product Knowledge – providing expert advice on our great range of brands and products
This is a Part Time position – full weekday and weekend availability is required
As a key player in our high-performing team you'll demonstrate initiative, thrive in a fast paced environment, deliver great communication and customer service, and have sound PC, literacy and numeracy skills. Previous experience within a specialist retail environment is desirable but not essential.
Parts experience or mechanical knowledge will be advantageous.
With more than 600 stores and over 12,000 team members across Australia, New Zealand and China, Super Retail Group is home to Australasia’s leading leisure brands. Our shared passion for enhancing our customers’ leisure time is what drives our culture of innovation and inspires our team to achieve their true potential.
“As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about flexible working arrangements.”
For more information or to apply, visit www.shareourpassion.com
Closing date subject to change