The OpenSpan Developer who will be responsible for the design, development, install, and support of OpenSpan software for a global IT organisation.
- 6 Months Contract (with the view to extend)
- Global IT Organisation
- Contract Rate: $500 per Day (incl. super)
A global leader in consulting and technology solutions is currently looking to hire an experienced OpenSpan Developer who will be responsible for the design, development, install, and support of OpenSpan software, for one of their largest clients within the telecommunication sector.
- Work with the OpenSpan product team initially to implement desktop automation requirements
- OpenSpan Automation Design, Development and support.
- Installation and configuration of OpenSpan software.
- Testing and debugging.
- Train/lead a team of developers for future requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Proven experience in development/support of Openspan technologies.
- Proven experience in OpenSpan desktop automation/development with OpenSpan Studio.
- Proven experience in development/support of .NET technologies (.NET Framework 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, WCF service, Microsoft SSIS).
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
Job Ref: 2394193
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.