- Join a dynamic, property consulting firm – renown as thought leaders in the industry
- Conveniently located in Sydney CBD near Wynyard Station
- Diversity! Office Management, Marketing, Executive support
Team up with and support passionate, dedicated Consultants who provide expert advice to government and private corporations & institutions relating to property and planning.
Tell me about the role…
You will be a critical part of this growing organisation.
Your professionalism, immaculate presentation and vivacious personality will ensure you can work smart and meet the demands of this busy role.
Expect to be:
- Situated at a corporate front desk providing reception and client services
- Coordinating meetings and travel
- Development and implementation of office policies, standards and procedures
- Proofing, editing and formatting of draft consultant reports
- PA activities to the Director, Practice Manager and Executive Team
- New staff induction
- Coordination of staff development and training
- Maintenance of the company website with new content such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn
- Organisation of company events and marketing
- Procurement of office consumables, services and equipment
- Managing company library and job filing
- Assist Accounts Division with data entry and administrative duties as required
Do you have what it takes?
Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Skills in Microsoft Access, Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and MYOB would be an advantage
Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to manage and deliver multiple tasks according to shifting priorities and to meet tight deadlines
Confidence with the ability to liaise with all levels of professionals both internally and externally
Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and a high attention to detail
Pro-active person with drive, determination and a positive attitude
Ability to take the initiative and suggest value-adding activities and solutions
Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
Minimum of 5 years reception and office management experience
In return this great employer will offer
An attractive salary package
Provide the education and support you need to grow and develop as an outstanding professional.
Encourage you to participate in setting the future direction of the company
Apply now – send your resume to Tamara Blythman at Pinstripe Recruitment using the apply button below, or for a confidential phone discussion, call 0413 345 325.