Seeking a Nurse Unit Manager - Operating Theatres for permanent full time position in regional Queensland.
Sustain Healthcare Recruitment are currently seeking a Nurse Unit Manager - Operating Theatre to join busy a busy hospital in regional Queensland.
Our role offers you the opportunity to join modern, hospital, giving you the opportunity to work in a technologically-advanced setting with renowned surgeons, covering a variety of lists.
- Interview/Start ASAP
- Permanent or Contract role
- Extremely attractive pay!
- Responsibilities include but arent restricted to - Ensuring the safe, efficient, and effective management of the day to day operations of the perioperative unit, patient outcomes, collaborative relationships with stakeholders, business management, and leadership, staff rostering and handle patient enquiries.
- Monday - Friday - no weekend work
- Competitive hourly rate
- Relocation package available
- Work for a well-established and respected health service
- You must have 3/ 5 year experience in a similar / same role
- Must have strong NUM exp and theater nursing background
- Must have expertise in recruiting and building a team
- Current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated leadership, human resource and business skills is desirable
How to Apply:
If you would like to learn more about this role or send an enquiry to Louise@sustainhr.com.au
We look forward to working with you.