- Leading OEM for Construction & Mining Equipment
- Construction & Equipment Industry Experience Essential!
- Immediate Start!!
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia is a leading supplier of construction and mining equipment and is part of a global business.
We are currently looking for an experienced National Product Manager with relevant industry knowledge and a strategic mind to contribute to the ongoing growth of the companies Hitachi branded excavators.
As the National Product Manager – Hitachi Excavators you will be reporting to General Manager Sales - Construction and Forestry and will take ownership for supporting the sales effort, underpinned by strategy development and implementation to maintain business growth. You will need to analyse construction and equipment markets and ensure Hitachi range of products are positioned to ensure market share growth meets corporate targets.
Your other key drivers will be:
- To work closely with the GM and Sales team to increase profitability within the national framework and ensure that this is delivered by your business development strategies
- In conjunction with senior management, you will be responsible for establishing, and achieving the Company’s total Sales budget.
- Liaise with Branch personnel to achieve their targets and KPI’s in line with company values.
- Based on your thorough knowledge of the industry you will look to improve and maintain our market share and our competitive position through business growth and development.
- You will be responsible for communicating our current and long term objectives and forecasting strategies to the Executive committee.
To be successful, you will need:
- Significant experience within the construction equipment industry, either in sales, technical or product support roles including proven experience in developing and executing strategic and marketing plans
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant management/business discipline
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Along with this, we also offer:
- Competitive base, vehicle plus super and biannual bonus
- Supportive management and team
- A culture based on recognition of effort
- Great work/life balance
- Excellent safe working conditions