- Work close to home in a friendly, supportive team
- Immediate start
- Permanent Part-Time position
Our client is seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist to join their friendly Penrith team. You must have medical/health reception experience and be able to handle a busy switchboard with multiple incoming calls simultaneously. This is a permanent part-time position working from Monday to Wednesday, 2pm - 6pm.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Booking appointments
- Greeting customers on arrival
- Confirming appointments
- Typing & preparation of documents
- Payments – EFTPOS & Cash
- Medicare payments
- Any adhoc duties as required
To be successful in this role you possess the following:
- Previous medical/health reception experience
- Intermediate MS Word & Excel skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and telephone manner
- Focus on high level customer service
- Strong team focus
- Ability to get along with people on all levels
- A warm and friendly personality
- Capability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in handling multiple incoming calls simultaneously
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience we'd love to hear from you so apply now!
We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Please be aware that due to anticipated high levels of ad response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To submit your resume, please click the 'Apply' button below. Alternatively, please contact Anita Rolfo on (02) 4736 3666.