Get new similar jobs by email for
Our client based in Pooraka is currently looking to add an experienced Mechanical Fitter to their maintenance team, assisting their established construction and labouring team on a new project. This is an ongoing role to start immediately and will be long term for the duration of the project.
Working across the entire site you will be responsible for scheduled and reactive maintenance, repairs, replacing and upgrading equipment. This is an all-rounder role onsite and will require prior knowledge and experience with basic electrical work and welding.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
* Working in a concrete manufacturing yard on fixed and mobile plant equipment
* Extensive maintenance and installation work
* Working with hydraulics and pneumatics
* Experience in diagnostics and repair of hydraulic cylinders, motors, pumps and pneumatics
* Small amount of welding and machining
* Electrical trade assistance (B Class Electrical Licence)
* Installing new equipment and replacing existing equipment
* Reading and interpreting plans and data
To be successful for this position you must possess:
* Trade qualification in Mechanical Fitting and prior substantial experience working with hydraulics and pneumatics
* Proven B Class electrical experience
* Demonstrated welding experience
* A valid driver`s licence and your own reliable transport
* 2 working references from the last 6 months
* Be able to pass a thorough medical and drug and alcohol test
* The ability to plan and coordinate job plans
* High attention to detail
* A safety conscious manner and proactive attitude
If you meet the above criteria then click the "Apply" button and attach your resume. If you have any questions then please call Programmed Skilled Workforce on 08 9479 0110.
Please note this position is only open to SA residents with unlimited work rig