Broadspectrum is a leading global provider of operations, maintenance, and asset and project management services. This is a fantastic opportunity to work locally in a great workshop with a global organisation offering a safe workplace, a secure role and excellent career opportunities.
Light City Buses has a current vacancy for a permanent fulltime Diesel Mechanic to be based at Morphettville Depot. As a qualified Diesel Mechanic, you will have the experience to enable you to hit the ground running and carry out maintenance and repair work on the Light City Bus fleet.
Key responsibilities of the Mechanic include:
- Carry out the maintenance and repair of Diesel & NGV vehicles and equipment.
- Experience with Engine rebuilds would be an advantage
- Experience with Differential rebuilds would be an advantage
- Contribute to the ongoing preventive maintenance program for vehicles and equipment.
- Create and maintain maintenance work orders for plant and equipment and ensure all jobs or purchases are entered into the TIMS system / Vehicles Database and relevant paperwork completed.
- Work to the Quality system, ensuring maintenance activities are undertaken in such a manner as to maintain quality processes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant technical qualifications (Heavy Vehicle / Diesel Mechanic).
- Minimum Certificate III in Heavy Vehicle.
- Heavy Vehicle related experience in the industry
- Current driver’s license (HR would be an advantage)
- Experience in, or aptitude towards, hydraulics, auto electrical, welding, minor fabrication and the maintenance and servicing of minor plant and equipment.
If you are passionate about your work, take pride in being an excellent mechanic and provide high class customer service, we would love to hear from you.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a full medical including drug and alcohol testing before commencement.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 81778