Get new similar jobs by email for
Maintenance Planner- Property ...
Meeting market demand for a new way of delivering outsourced Corporate Real Estate services, Broadspectrum Property integrates core property and facilities management services alongside specialist space management, engineering, project and asset management services. Leveraging the pedigree and expertise of the Broadspectrum Group with over 20,000 professional people located across Australia and more than 80,000 globally, Broadspectrum Property delivers a truly seamless corporate real estate solution.
About the role
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a property Maintenance Planner who will be responsible for facilitating the delivery and administration of a large national planned maintenance program in our Brisbane or Sydney office.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Scheduling all routine maintenance programmes of work alongside strategic procurement initiatives to ensure compliance, efficiency, quality and value for money Skills & Experience
• Supporting the Facilities Management Team in the overall management of the property portfolio and management of all master data
• Analysing the overall maintenance delivery effort and reporting against KPIs
• Preparing maintenance plans that will facilitate the development of facility budgets and ensure that all statutory obligations are met
• Updating the fixed plant and equipment register within SAP & developing asset maintanence plans to suit.
• Identifying improvements to processes which enhance performance in asset life cycles
Skills & Experience
• Proven experience within a similar role across a large portfolio
• Strong working knowledge of OH&S and Facilities Management systems
• Experience in asset management data within SAP
• Work order management & reporting
This is a great opportunity for someone grow within the property maintenance planning space with possible opportunity for development into a facilities management role. You will have an opportunity to work in a high performing team and be part of the long term success of a new and exciting contract. You will be rewarded with great career opportunities, access to a highly collaborative leadership team and a flexible working environment.