Make a pivotal career move and join an award winning law firm in Sydney’s CBD. This nationwide mid-tier law firm is well known for being committed to offering its people a supportive working environment and actively encouraging professional development.
You will be involved in:
- Assisting with a high level of administration and secretarial support.
- Half of your time will be spent supporting the partner’s and solicitors in a litigation team and the other half of your time performing complex and specialized secretarial tasks.
- Typing, editing and proof reading various documents, end to end file management, monthly billing and diary management.
You will be:
- A Legal Secretary with a minimum of 3 years experience, and broad experience in litigation.
- A highly organised, down to earth individual who enjoys a high workload and has the ability to cope well under pressure.
- Able to display strong interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively within a team.
- the opportunity to join a respected firm
- be part of a down to earth team with fantastic office culture
- amazing career and development opportunities available
*Any salary information used in our advertisements is to be based as a guide only
For a confidential discussion please contact Heloise on 02 9233 7977 and quote reference number 1717
Alternatively click Apply and email your resume.