Get new similar jobs by email for
Lifeguard WetnWild Sydney - Se...
Lifeguards - Full training provided
Seasonal casual positions – Award rates apply
Based at Wet ‘n’ Wild Sydney, Prospect
Village Roadshow Theme Parks is an icon in the Entertainment Industry.
Comprising of Movie World, Wet 'n' Wild Gold Coast, Paradise Country,
Australian Outback Spectacular, Village Roadshow Studios, Sea World
and Sea World Resort, and the biggest and best Water Theme Park;
WetnWild Sydney. The company encourages a fun, entertaining and
enthusiastic environment for all of its team, and if you're thinking this must be
an awesome place to work - you're right!
About the role:
WetnWild Sydney will provide full training to successful applicants through an International Lifeguard Training Program. You will need to successfully complete the 3 day training program in your own time to be eligible to commence work as a Lifeguard. As a Lifeguard you will be required to supervise the safe operation of all attractions at Wet ‘n’ Wild ensuring all guests’ needs are met and their expectations exceeded
You will be responsible for:
• Ensuring all guests are familiar with and comply with all safety rules when using the attractions
• Ensuring swimmer safety and rescuing/recovering guests who require assistance
• Working in all outdoor weather conditions, including, sun, rain, hot and cold climates
• Administering CPR or other emergency care whenever required
• Providing a friendly and professional environment for all our guests, and a high quality of Service and interpersonal communication to guests and team members
• Attending all monthly In-Service Training and any other training requirements to maintain knowledge and skills related to industry standards and guidelines
• Report any faults, machinery failure and maintenance requirements to ensure the safe controlled operation of the attractions
Successful applicant will need to possess the following:
• Be 18 years of age or over
• Be able to swim 200m freestyle/breaststroke without resting
• Be able to perform a feet first surface dive to 1.8m to retrieve a 5kg brick
• Be able to tread water without using your arms for two minutes
• Be safety conscious and have a strong guest service focus
• Previous Lifeguard, Apply First Aid, and performing CPR experience highly regarded
• Be physically fit with a professional, enthusiastic and positive attitude and appearance
• Be competent in providing emergency care whenever required
• Enjoy working as part of a team in an outdoor environment
• Must be able to work on any day of the week, including weekends, school holidays, evenings and functions and in all weather conditions
Seven Day availability is required during the operating season, including weekends and school holidays. Initial contract period is September 2017 to May 2018
Wet’n’Wild Sydney is a smoke free workplace.
Our team members enjoy generous employment conditions including
free entry and discounts.
Applicants please visit: