Our client has a great name and reputation as being one of the leading global services providers. They are embarking on a journey of transformation and are currently scaling, as such they need a skilled Presales Consultant to come on board and develop software licensing strategies.
- Analyse the relationship between client`s hardware estate, deployed software footprint and in place license entitlements.
- Consult with clients to understand their technology roadmap and how they plan to change their organisation/consumption of technology in the coming years.
- Prepare and produce license reports, analysis of license entitlements, and conceptual design of recommendations.
- Articulate Microsoft volume licensing constructs.
- Prepare and explain financial modelling (in relation to software licensing cost/spend forecasting)
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years+ experience designing, evaluating and negotiating Microsoft volume licensing agreements.
- Experience delivering SAM solutions would be a bonus
- Experience working with Tier 1 and 2 Managed Service Providers or Vendors would be preferable.
- Ability to build solid relationships across cultures and various stakeholders, internal and external.
If this sounds like you, please contact Charlotte Lamont - firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For other exciting job opportunities and to keep up-to-date with the IT world, please `Follow` Halcyon Knights on LinkedIn @ www.linkedin.com/company/halcyon-knights