4mation Technologies are seeking a highly passionate, enthusiastic and driven addition to our team. Working with some of the country’s brightest minds, you will play a key role in one of our Agile development squads, primarily focused on one client (a well-known Australian brand!). Perhaps you're currently in a Scrum Master role and want to explore new opportunities in a fast pace environment? Maybe you come from a development background and are looking to make a transition? We're open to hear what value you can bring to the role!
What you’ll do and learn to do
- You genuinely enjoy and want to live Agile values and principles.
- You're super organised and prioritising tasks is second nature.
- You're excited when learning new things and applying them in a practical way.
- You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching.
- You're personable and love communicating with clients and designers/developers.
- You're an active listener who is attentive to colleagues' and clients' needs.
- You have a knack for uncovering and defining the finer details of your tasks.
- Foster an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement.
- Support our squads with challenges related to how they work and interact together.
- Coach individuals, as needed, in areas like professional growth and interpersonal interactions.
- Facilitate group sessions (eg retrospectives, decision making, team and project kick-offs)
- Be effective in influencing individuals and groups.
- Listen actively and raise issues early and often.
- Outstanding communication, both verbal and written.
- A highly positive, pro-active and high-energy spirit that is infectious.
- A strong desire to learn and excel in Agile best practices.
- An enthusiasm to contribute however possible to the success of your team and your clients.
- Experience working with an Agile team - the more, the better!
- Business Analysis Experience.
- Ability to translate client requirements into online solutions.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- You have a software development background.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence for issue management, reporting and scope collaboration.
- Solid experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Software development background, so you can talk the talk with developers and designers.
Recognised as one of Australia's top 100 tech companies to watch in 2018, 4mation is on the rise! Since our foundation in 2001, we have grown to a team of over 70 of the brightest minds in the industry. 4mation is dedicated to producing solutions that people love to use and count amongst its clients some of the country’s biggest companies and a generous helping of the most exciting and innovative start-ups.
While the work we do at 4mation is reward enough, we also don’t mind showing off some of our trinkets, like winning Best Overall Company at the Business Excellence Awards 2017 and consistently ranking among Australia's Best Places to Work, alongside companies such as Atlassian, SalesForce and Canva.
We're located in the social hub of Surry Hills, convenient to Central Station along with plenty of popular pubs, cafes and restaurants. Our office environment is alive with fun and excitement. We enjoy a pool table, ping-pong, all current generation consoles, regular parties to celebrate our wins and even in-office massages!
You can learn more about working with us here: https://careers.4mation.com.au/why-4mation/
$90-100K including superannuation