Get new similar jobs by email for
Inventory manager job, Northern Sydney, $40ph, 1 - 3 months
Your new company
Your new company is a leading global provider medical devices, with a broad range of products used for rehabilitation & physical therapy. Your new company develop, manufacture and distribute a broad range of globally. Due to a recent departure in the business you will join the businesses initially as a temporary employee with the potential to go permanent within three months.
Your new role
• To manage key inventory functions to provide quality and timely service to internal and external customers.
• To be able to create, execute and modify inventory reports to meet inventory and financial expectations.
• To manage inventory purchase orders, inventory levels, and ensure stock is received within acceptable parameters.
• Manage inventory levels at the distribution centre, in accordance with Business inventory targets, metrics and stocking strategies.
• Ensure inventory levels meets financial objectives, including Budget targets.
• Liaise with Marketing Managers and Sales Reps to help formulate strategies for inventory management, taking into account changing market dynamics, phase in and phase out and other influences.
• Work with Inventory obsolescence to maintain focus on potential risk of stock write offs.
• To ensure that the company's agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
What you'll need to succeed
• Formal qualifications in Supply Chain
• Prior experience as an Inventory Manager or Inventory Planner
• Able to cope with changing priorities and handle a broad variety of tasks at once
• Attention to detail - good at follow up
• Organised, systematic, logical thinker
• Experience with computerised inventory control systems.
• Experience with Oracle or Finance Plus an advantage
• Customer service experience would be an advantage
• Intermediate level at Microsoft Excel.
• Computer literacy including sound knowledge of all other MS Office suite of software.
What you'll get in return
This is a temporary position where you would start immediately on an hourly rate between $40ph depending on your experience. The role is located in northern Sydney and will last between one to three months, at this stage the role will recruited on a permanent basis, at which stage you will be considered for the role in line with other applications.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please email your resume in a word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sean Robb on 02 9249 2275 the details below.