Take your knowledge further and join this highly regarded firm who have created a great team environment and friendly supportive culture. They are seeking the assistance of an Intellectual Property Legal Secretary to support their busy team.
You will be involved in:
- Assisting with a high level of administration and secretarial support;
- Both hardcopy and electronic file management
- Drafting correspondence and various applications
- Filing of patents electronically, including trademarks and design applications
- Diary and email management
- Typing, scanning and amending technical patent specifications
- Liaising with clients, other attorneys and IP Australia
- Preparing client invoices
- Database management
- Working in a high functioning and supportive team.
You will have:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a legal secretary;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- To be able to multi-task and be extremely proactive.
- Opportunity to join a respected firm
- Competitive salary package
- Colligate and friendly team
For a confidential discussion please contact Heloise Millikan on 02 9233 7977 and quote reference number HM/31456
Alternatively click apply and email your resume.