Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing insurance litigation law firms, who are dedicated to obtaining the best results for their clients. Ever expanding, they have a strong pipeline of work which will allow you to progress your career quickly.
You will be involved in:
- Insurance work on the defendant side, with a focus on medical negligence and healthcare disciplinary (regulatory), as well as general insurance litigation;
- Advising health practitioners and large insurers;
- Becoming a key member of a busy, motivated and supportive legal team.
You will be a:
- Defendant Insurance Lawyer, ideally at the cusp of Senior Associate level, coming from a reputable mid-tier/boutique defendant insurance firm, and involved in similar work;
- Prior insurance litigation experience is essential;
- Strong communicator, who is detail orientated and able to manage a high-volume workload.
- Competitive salary package + incentives.
- Genuine prospects of career progression.
- CBD location.
- Dynamic and supportive team culture.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla on 02 9233 7977 and quote ref. number CO31398.
Alternatively, click apply and email your resume.
To view all our current roles, you can go to: - https://naimanclarke.vincere.io/careers/