Our client is a highly-respected, global firm, that boasts a high-performance culture coupled with a supportive working environment to help you reach your personal goals.
A front-runner in the market, they are home to one of the largest and most successful Insurance practices in Australia.
You will be involved in a:
- Predominately insurance litigation matters on the defendant side, with a focus on personal injury, healthcare regulatory, aviation and medical negligence;
- Advising and acting on behalf of various insurers and reinsurers, health professionals and private hospitals, both in Australia and overseas;
- Acting on multi-party complex disputes in the Supreme Court.
You will ideally be a:
- Defendant Insurance Lawyer with 2-4 years' PAE in personal injury and/or medical negligence law, coming from a reputable top/mid-tier insurance division;
- Public liability lawyers will be considered, as well as strong plaintiff litigation exposure;
- Strong drafting and technical ability;
- Experienced negotiator, with a clear communication style and client-driven approach;
- Able to manage a high-volume workload.
- Competitive remuneration package + incentives.
- Continuous development of your technical skills.
- Scope for career advancement.
- Secondment opportunities.
- Flexible work practices.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla on 02 9233 7977 and quote reference number CO31624.
Alternatively, click apply and email your resume.
To view all our current roles, you can go to: - https://naimanclarke.vincere.io/careers/