Get new similar jobs by email for
Inside Sales Manager APAC
Our exclusive client is an American Pre-IPO anti-phishing and threat detection software vendor offered on a SaaS model. Currently undergoing rapid growth after the successful acquisition of a key competitor - they are now looking to spread their reach even further across APAC.
In this position, you will manage the current inside sales team, ensuring success within the team, coaching and mentoring team members across APAC and you will also be involved in the recruitment and onboarding of new staff. As well as managing, you will take a leading role in helping to grow the business by generating leads and liaising with senior sales and channel managers.
* Previous experience managing an inside sales team
* Experience in an inside sales role is also required
* Strong leadership skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
* Ability to conduct and manage sustained sales campaigns
* Demonstrated ability to present technical concepts to a variety of audiences
* Ability to travel up to 30% of the time (international and domestic)
* Experience in providing consistent metrics on key activity on a quarterly basis
* Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and demonstrated ability to re-prioritize on the fly
* Knowledge and experience managing information in a CRM - preferably SalesForce
This role is exclusive to Salt, so if you want to join a fast-growing Pre IPO SaaS vendor, click "apply now" or email email@example.com