- Be part of an organisation who aims to be Australasia’s leading provider of high quality developmental and educational child care services
- Career advancement opportunities available
- We are passionate about our children and families and the Early Childhood Education Sector
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands. We strive to deliver meaningful programs that shape our future leaders (our children) with innovative and creative teaching practices that encourage children to explore and discover.
Fraser Avenue Early Learning Centre are seeking a hardworking and dedicated Centre Manager to join our dynamic Centre. You will be excited at the opportunity to be part of a team that drives to develop amazing relationships with families, whilst building an outstanding learning environment for children.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
- Manage the day to day operations of the centre in line with company policies and procedures and KPI targets
- Provide leadership and guidance to all staff
- Ensure the centre is compliant with all State Legislation and National Quality Standards
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with parents, G8 Education Management, team members and children.
You must have:
- Holding and/or working towards a Diploma in Children Services or Early Childhood Degree
- A current Working with Children Check
- Extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) and Rating and Assessment process
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building
Our staff benefits are:
- Inspire your team to achieve success & enjoy a dedicated reward & incentive structure paid on top of base remuneration
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Embrace living the G8 life by uniting with 500+ colleagues and celebrating your success at our annual National Centre Managers Conference
- All expenses paid Centre Manager Induction at the Gold Coast Support Office
- Nationally accredited Leadership and Management program
- Up to 35% discount on Child Care
- Holistic Health and Wellness program (including annual flu shots)
- Access to exclusive discounts and promotions on accommodation, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only.G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.