PageGroup Perth is actively seeking an experienced recruitment consultant/sales consultant to manage a warm and previously highly successful market. This position is ideal for somebody with previous experience in recruitment or a corporate sales. **NO FINANCE EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED**
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the international recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
As a recruitment consultant within our Finance division, you will be responsible for 360 degree recruitment across the CBD market. The activities and tasks involved in this role include (but may not be limited too):
- The management of an existing candidate data base as well as a constant drive to create new networks within the candidate market through networking events, advertisements, cold calling, technical searches and the use of other tools.
- Business development to new and existing clients across the CBD Financial market. Business development can refer to objective based calling, meeting with new and existing clients, pitching on new projects, networking lunches and events or candidate floating.
- The end to end management of a recruitment process, from taking the initial job brief, sourcing relevant candidates, shortlist presentation, feedback and offer management and providing follow-up support and feedback on the placement of the candidate.
- Provide relevant advice and information to both our candidates and clients on a daily basis. This can involve advising on average salaries across the Perth financial market, CV structure advice, interview preparation, recruitment trends, industry and market changes or a variety of recruitment solutions.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- A natural drive to set and achieve personal and career goals
- Naturally strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with a variety of personalities
- The ability to be resilient
- A good attitude and desire to learn
- Previous experience in a sales or recruitment environment
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible and continuing to support parents in the workplace.
- Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- Long-term career growth and development - 87% of our directors were promoted internally
- 20 days holiday, 1 additional day per year of employment to a total of 25 days
- Volunteering days and giving back initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Annual awards trips to locations such as Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Women @ Page and Parents @ Page support networks
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, mid year functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives
- Excellent and open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jarrad Johnston on +61 8 9215 9516