Find your job faster
Get notified when jobs like this hit the market
Whoops, we noticed something was incorrect...
Get new similar jobs by email for
Fantastic permanent opportunity at a not-for-profit in a vibrant and supportive team
Your new company
A respected not-for-profit organisation that actively supports the communities it serves. This organisation greatly promotes its ability to assist individuals from a wide range of cultural backgrounds. Their core values of diversity and multiculturalism are well reflected in the exemplary service they provide to clients, as well as in the fantastic, vibrant culture observed amongst staff.
Your new role
The successful applicant will demonstrate personal consideration and thoughtfulness while maintaining an honest and friendly rapport with internal and external stakeholders. You will contribute to the overall efficiency of finance and administrative operations and to provide day to day finance support as directed by the Finance Manager.
Main duties will include:
• Management of all accounts predominantly receivables and payroll
• Ensure transactions are timely and accurately recorded and entered into the system
• Reconciling of cash receipt and deposits
• Management, maintenance and updating of archives and financial files and records
• Preparing a monthly outstanding report to Finance Manager
• Correspond with customers on all enquiries related to billings
• Investigating, verifying, reporting and resolving discrepancies, irregularities or enquiries related to billing matters
• Responsible for payroll reconciliations.
• Ad hoc accounts administration duties and providing occasional reception cover
What you'll need to succeed
• A minimum of 2 years experience in commercial accounting/bookkeeping
• Full end to end Payroll experience, responsible for the accurate process of 100+ employees
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A high level of emotional intelligence and the ability to work effectively within a self-managed team.
• Knowledge of Not for Profit or Aged Care environments
• Demonstrated high level organisation, attention to detail and administrative skills.
• Ability to work professionally with a wide range of confidential material and data.
• The successful applicant will need to provide a satisfactory National Police Clearance (dated within the last 6 months)
What you'll get in return
A highly supportive and warm team environment and management who understand that well-trained and happy staff are a valued asset to the organisation.
This fantastic team environment offers individual recognition for efforts, and continual efforts to up-skill and assist the professional development of their staff.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.