A high-profile global organisation is looking for an experienced Digital Designer to lead on the overall digital design practice of a large digital estate, to support a first class digital customer experience.
A high-profile global automotive organisation based in the North Melbourne suburbs.
The successful Digital Designer will be responsible for:
- Leading the overall design process of a substantial digital estate including creating and assessing design resources for a roadmap of projects
- Understanding business goals and user behaviour and then matching customer requirements to make digital design customer focussed
- Ability to engage and instruct stakeholders, taking them on a journey to understand the benefits of UX research and how it informs design
- Managing a cohesive and collaborative development process with an external design agency in a multidisciplinary and cross-functional team to maximise content opportunities to support personalisation initiatives.
- Understanding and apply the principles of user-centered and Interactive Design
- Providing second tier support to external design agency to support asset production for key business areas when required.
The successful Digital Designer will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- A true digital design advocate, keeping customer experience at the front of the design process
- Experience working with UX specs, prototypes and wireframes
- First rate understanding of end to end UX/Interaction design process from digital marketing to front-end development
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders for ongoing communication throughout design and development process
- Demonstrated high-level digital specialist capabilities in interactive design
- Willingness and ability to work hands-on during high-touch design projects, in parallel to agency management responsibilities when required
- A good knowledge and understanding of Global Experience Language principles and its importance
- Adobe Marketing Cloud experience (Audience Manager and Experience Manager) (Preferred)
The role offers a unique opportunity to lead on the overall digital design practice, supporting a first class digital customer experience. It also offers a competitive package with permanent prospects.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Martyn Massop on +61 3 8616 6228