An opportunity has arisen within a global financial entity in the Sydney CBD, for a Corporate Switchboard Associate to join the team of Customer Service and Administration staff.
Our client has offices located in all of the world's major financial centres. They are located in a prime spot, within the CBD, and are always looking for people who share their drive for innovation. They pride themselves on the professionalism of their support staff and look for proactive and personable people to join their teams.
The key accountabilties of the Corporate Switchboard Associate will include, but not be limited to;
- Handle high volumes of internal / external calls;
- Ensure all client requests and enquiries are actioned and answered promptly, accurately and in a professional manner;
- Provide high standards in client service delivery via telephone and email communication;
- Ensure the switchboard database is accurate and updated as required;
- Provide daily support to the Central Reservations team – includes, assisting with Condeco meeting room bookings and enquiries for Guest Relations;
- Provide the Executive team with supervisory support to the Associate team as required;
- Report any client feedback to the Reception Manager.
The successful candidate must possess;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent personal presentation;
- Complaint handling - able to resolve problems as they arise in an appropriate manner;
- Experience in a corporate or five star hotel environment;
- High levels of proficiency with the MS Office Suite;
- Experience with an ARC switchboard system is desirable;
- Positivity, relatability and professionalism;
- Immaculate presentation;
- Full Working Rights in Australia.
- An ongoing temporary role with possible permanency for the right candidate;
- A quick turn around;
- Full training and uniform will be provided.