- Competitive Package
- Career Progression
- Sydney CBD Location
Brand new position within a large domestic Bank.
Your new company
A Large domestic bank who are recruiting for an Senior Credit Risk Analyst based in the Sydney office in a growing team
Your new role
Permanent opportunity for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst with a retail banking background, based in the Sydney office will be responsible for:
- Maintaining effective credit risk frameworks.
- Deep Dives into credit risks within and between portfolios
- Develop Line 2 credit risk reporting to provide insight into key risk metrics.
- Drive collaborative culture of innovation across the RBS Risk Management function.
What you'll need to succeed
The Senior Credit Risk Analyst will have the following skillset:
- SAS, SQL, VBA coding
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Home loans product knowledge is preferable but not essential.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to influence genuine risk change within the culture of the bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Hays Banking & Financial Services team for a confidential discussion on your career.
If you are applying from the UK or Ireland, please contact our Globalink team in London on +44 (0) 203 465 0158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org